2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if PCOM GA campus is a numbers school. I just applied so I am kind of late in the game. I know that numbers schools won't even look at my app late in the game. Any advice on this school would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know they have a rolling admissions. The application for the GA campus opened in mid August and they started to review in September. They have only had 2 interview dates in October. I'm not sure about any in November yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know they have a rolling admissions. The application for the GA campus opened in mid August and they started to review in September. They have only had 2 interview dates in October. I'm not sure about any in November yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! So I am not to far behind then. I was referred to this program by a student that knows the director so I didn't find out until later nut hopefully I hear something because I am really excited about this program :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I am new here. I wanted to know how long from submission did it take for most people to get an interview. I was submitted 10/29 and verifed through CASPA 11/9. Received sup link 11/11 and everything received and paid 11/12. Now it is just a waiting game. Just trying to see a timeframe for the new GA program.

Archived