2015-2016 application cycle

Which campus did you apply to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Philadelphia one because I sent my app before I got the email about the Georgia campus! I thought about sending an app for the Georgia campus as well because their deadline hasn't passed yet and I would be happy to go to either because even though the program in Georgia is "new" it's still PCOM

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have an idea when the last interview invites go out/when they interview until?

I just went to an open house last night for the GA campus.  Couple things about interviews:

- They said that interviews will run from October to February, with the first interviews starting October 8.  

- There will typically be two interview sessions per interview day with around 8 people per session (8 morning/8 afternoon).

- They will interview around 80 to 100 people total.

- The initial class is only 20 spots (this part was surprising to me).

- They have already received over 800 applications.

Also, it is of note that they have received full (not provisional) accreditation status.

The faculty and admissions staff all seem very competent, professional, and personable. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I can try to answer them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Good luck to those of us attending the interview session tomorrow (10/23)! :)

Does anyone know if this school is holding a pre-interview mixer event or something similar? I know some schools do, but I'm not too familiar if PCOM does.

Good luck on your interview!! :) Is this for Philly or GA campus?

Archived