2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, just received an interview invite today for the GA campus for 10/08!

Invite sent via email. Anyone else going that day? Looking forward to it.

Awesome! Congratulations! Do you recall when your supplemental was marked complete for time frame reference? Mine was finished August 28th. Hope to be getting an invite soon, really excited for the new GA program.

Just received an interview offer for the Philly campus on 10/2.

CASPA verified 5/27

Supplemental app fee paid 9/8 (would have paid sooner but the first email they sent me for the supp. was in june and it was accidentally deleted in spam folder)

Interview invite 9/17

I'm contemplating if I will go to this, so if anyone is still hoping for an interview invite, keep your head up!

Awesome! Congratulations! Do you recall when your supplemental was marked complete for time frame reference? Mine was finished August 28th. Hope to be getting an invite soon, really excited for the new GA program.

Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it. First time applicant and this is my first interview.

I believe I submitted my CASPA application for PCOM around August 15th then it looks like I submitted the supplemental and fee on 08/27. So you should probably be hearing back pretty soon too I'd think! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received an email for an interview invite on October 28th at the GA campus! Anybody else interviewing on that date? :)

CASPA verified on 9/04, Supplemental App fee paid 09/09, Interview Invite 9/17.

Yeah !! i am also interviewing on the 28th.  GA campus. 

Does anyone know the interview style at PCOM??

The email says an agenda will be provided on the morning of the interview but so far all I know is there's a meal, tour, and personal interview with the adcom.

Any info or advice is greatly appreciated!

Hey christopherharris,

When I interviewed here at PCOM Phila campus last year, it was in the order that you listed - meal, tour, and personal interview with the adcom. If you have a morning session then your meal is breakfast, if you're in an afternoon session it's lunch. You tour is given by a student (usually), and your interview is with two staff members and maybe a student. Oh, and before the interviews are conducted they have someone from financial aid give an overview about fin aid, and also a faculty member from the PA program does a formal presentation about the program and how it works. 

I'm not sure how it goes for Georgia as it's a brand new program. I can't imagine it to be totally different...maybe no student lead tour...probably just faculty/staff lead. 

Hopefully that helps, and good luck!! and congrats on the interview!!

I just received an email for an interview invite on October 28th at the GA campus! Anybody else interviewing on that date? :)

CASPA verified on 9/04, Supplemental App fee paid 09/09, Interview Invite 9/17.

Hi, everyone. Can anyone provide me with the link to fill out the supplemental application for the GA campus? Because some schools, such as NSU, don't stop you from completing the supplemental, as long as you have the link.

Have you received a interview invitation yet

No my supplemental fee and letter of recommendation date were just marked completed at the end of last week I believe the 23rd. So I'm staying faithful that I will hear from them soon. You are applying to the Georgia campus correct?

I haven't recieved anything from PCOM aside from the confirmation and the link to pay my supplemental and all of my information was recieved in the middle of August but I have heard that their interviews run really late.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Which campus did you apply to?

Archived