It took only a few days to receive the payment link.

I was verified 08/10 and contacted them. They emailed me back they have not received my application... I wonder if they only "download" them from CASPA once a month ... Ugh

I submitted a LOR with caspa too and my "received" column is still blank.....did anyone find out if this interferes with the status of our application? 

I submitted a LOR with caspa too and my "received" column is still blank.....did anyone find out if this interferes with the status of our application? 

@km46 I had the same thing happen to me. My letter of rec has been received by CASPA but the column is blank. Are we supposed to have the letter sent directly to the school?  

I know my LOR did not appear on the status column until the school had my application fee processed so maybe that is the case for you? The school also stated that it could take up to 15 days for it to appear but if has been longer  I would personally contact them because it is not complete until there are dates in both of those columns.

@Hockey15 I didn't send anything directly to the school, just through CASPA. I believe they just verify the letters are attached to your CASPA and they enter the date their verified this.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Just got invited for an interview 10/2!

Oh never mind I do remember you saying you were applying to the Philadelphia campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got invited for an interview 10/2!

Congrats on the interview. Would you mind sharing your STATs with me as well?

Congrats on the interview. Would you mind sharing your STATs with me as well?

@PAGuy55 Congrats! That is so exciting. Would you mind sharing your stats with me?

Thanks guys! And yeah for sure. I'll send you guys a PM! I submitted around early to mid august to PCOM