2015-2016 application cycle

How did it go if you don't mind sharing? Was it a group interview or individual?

I was accepted into the GA program. The interview is really laid back and relaxed. The interview is you and possibly 3 interviewers. Before the interview everything else is done with the individuals being interviewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was accepted into the GA program. The interview is really laid back and relaxed. The interview is you and possibly 3 interviewers. Before the interview everything else is done with the individuals being interviewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!! That must be so exciting :D and thank you for the info 

I have my interview next week at the GA campus. What is the interview like? What kinds of questions did they ask? I'm really nervous PCOM GA campus is my #1 choice! Also I am nervous because my interview seems to be one of the last rounds, and I don't know how many people have already been accepted of the 20!

hello everyone, I just joined to see if I can research any new info concerning the GA campus. After reading everyone's posts I can see that I am the latest in the game as I will be interviewing this coming Thursday, February 4th. If anyone has any recent GA interview experience/advice I'm all eyes! Congratulations on everyone that got accepted! To those who have been waitlisted or rejected, never stop!  

Archived