2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Georgia may be finished because we have an orientation next week to meet our class and go over some information. A lot of us were unable to see the campus when we went for interviews last year so they said they would invite us back once it was complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. I have given up my spot at the GA campus today as I was accepted to the program of my choice. Hopefully someone on the waitlist gets it and best of luck to you all!

Oh no but Congratulations. When did you notify the school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Anyone heard anything recently? It's been a month and a half since my application was verified, I have not heard anything since. Anyone knows how long it takes them for interview invites and then how long before they let you know after the interview? I also never got email confirmation for my secondary application (I payed the fee and everything was submitted).

Anyone heard anything recently? It's been a month and a half since my application was verified, I have not heard anything since. Anyone knows how long it takes them for interview invites and then how long before they let you know after the interview? I also never got email confirmation for my secondary application (I payed the fee and everything was submitted).

They are rolling admissions and interview through February. Invites all take different time, I think.

Archived