2015-2016 Applicants

Hello again. I posted a link earlier of the facebook page I created. Well I deleted it and made a closed group for our class. Here is the info on it.

UT PA class of 2018

https://m.facebook.com/groups/234982316862096?ref=bookmarks

I wish everyone the best, especially those of you anxiously waiting for that call.

Leo T

Hey guys! I got my acceptance call Thursday morning and I interviewed March 9th! Is the group name on Facebook UT PA class of 2018? Because I can't access the link! Good luck everyone!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received a call last Wednesday.  Don't panic if you have not received your call yet, I think they are still calling.  For those accepted, have you received a confirmation email or anything in the mail confirming your acceptance?

When I spoke with them, they mentioned everyone accepted will receive a letter in the mail which has to be filled out and mailed back. It could take up to 3 weeks for it to arrive.

I did notice at the top of the online app it states "This is a summary of the processed application that was selected". I can't remember if that was already there when I first filled it out or not. Anyone else noticed it?

I just checked I see that statement as well on the top of my application but the application status hasn't been changed and I have yet to receive a call. The question is, is there anyone who doesn't see that statement?

I just checked I see that statement as well on the top of my application but the application status hasn't been changed and I have yet to receive a call. The question is, is there anyone who doesn't see that statement?

I see it too and I have not received a call either.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Mine shows' application in progress'............ it could be, that u WILL receive the call, however I am not worried, coz already accepted a spot somewhere else. Hope it gives u some relief.

Mine shows' application in progress'............ it could be, that u WILL receive the call, however I am not worried, coz already accepted a spot somewhere else. Hope it gives u some relief.

At the very top of yours does it say "application in progress" or "this is a summary..."? Did you have an interview as well?

Mine says: "This is a summary of the processed application that was selected" as well. I don't remember if I saw this before... Also not sure if this is a good sign?

What does everyone's say next to application status? Mine says "complete awaiting decision"

Mine says the same thing. But I have not received a call. [emoji20]

Clearly we are all good detectives! Lol

Archived