I'm interested in helping fellow PA's, who own their own business, increase practice revenue.

I've been a PA for 15 years. In 2008, I started my own allergy practice, specifically offering allergy-skin testing and sublingual immunotherapy. During my 5 years of practice ownership, the patient outcomes and practice revenue were both excellent. So, two years ago, after finishing my MBA degree, I launched Allergy Solutions, Inc. to help other practices implement and manage their own allergy program. My company has many practice clients who we've helped to offer better allergy care for their patients, retain patients in their practice and increase practice revenue. 

I know first hand the challenges of owning and managing a practice. I designed Allergy Solutions, Inc. to be an efficient, profitable, low-maintenance addition to a busy practice. 

Please feel free to call or email me if you would like to discuss adding allergy services to your PA-owned primary-care, urgent care, ped's, Int med or ENT practice. 

Best regards,

Neil Smith, PA-C, MBA

AllergySolutionsinc.com

Archived