NORTH CAROLINA: UNC

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My supplemental was in 9/10. I didn't think it could be alphabetical because how would that be fair to people who submitted early? Anyway, where do you find the application status in Connect Carolina?

How long ago did you apply? Alphabetical doesn't make sense as I'm a Y and was called for an interview last week. Timing may make more sense as I had caspa in in July and their supplemental as soon as it was available.

The email UNC sent at the beginning of the month mentioned a 4-6 week timeline. I called the following week to ask about this, and she explained this is when all applicants will be notified of the final decision. Interviews are still planned for next week, as it states on the website. So I think if you haven't heard anything at this point, you are just waiting for the final notice at the end of the month or early November. Super bummed but hope the interviews go well to those who made the cut!! Good luck!

I am not prior service. My husband is in the military but I've never been in :)

My last name starts with a W so again I don't think it's alphabetical. Like Mags said, I think they are done sending invites for interviews out- unless they interview next week and are not satisfied I assume that could send more out.

I have also heard of people canceling and then locals getting invited last minute. I am also surprised you did not get an invite jmcred88!

Archived