NORTH CAROLINA: UNC

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, I still have not received anything on the supplemental application or fee. I filled out the essay portion in CASPA but haven't received a link to pay the $85. Has anyone had trouble with this?? 

Yes! I had this issue from when I had my CASPA verified (May 20 or so) until beginning of September. Call them during the day and try to get ahold of someone that will actually send you the link while on the phone because I had multiple people take my information and never get back to me. If you don't hear back in 24 hours, send them an email as well. I don't know if different people are in charge of answering phones and replying to emails, but I finally did get the link and it was quick and painless after that. They're going through a lot right now to get ready so just be persistent! Good luck!

UNC! This is cruel and unusual punishment! This email contradicts everything that is posted on the website. I was so excited at the prospect of hearing something. Whatta letdown

I tried calling to clarify this new time line, but all my efforts were futile. Did anyone else have some luck!?

Archived