2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, 

Current student with the class of 2017. For those of you asking about the wait list, this process takes awhile and they won't be finished accepting applicants until January. Don't worry! A lot of people end up declining their offers to be at schools closer to home, and the wait list moves very quickly. If anyone has any questions about the school, feel free to ask and I'll reply when I can. We're in the middle of 2nd quarter and it's insanely busy, but I remember how intense this process was last year so I figured I'd offer help when I can. 

Also, for those of you who were accepted and are SURE you'll be attending next year, we have created a FB group for you with all of the ambassadors added to answer questions about attendance, details about school, or living in AZ.

Thanks!

Megan

PAS-1, Midwestern University

Class President  

Hi all, 

Current student with the class of 2017. For those of you asking about the wait list, this process takes awhile and they won't be finished accepting applicants until January. Don't worry! A lot of people end up declining their offers to be at schools closer to home, and the wait list moves very quickly. If anyone has any questions about the school, feel free to ask and I'll reply when I can. We're in the middle of 2nd quarter and it's insanely busy, but I remember how intense this process was last year so I figured I'd offer help when I can. 

Also, for those of you who were accepted and are SURE you'll be attending next year, we have created a FB group for you with all of the ambassadors added to answer questions about attendance, details about school, or living in AZ.

Thanks!

Megan

PAS-1, Midwestern University

Class President

Hello!

I'm happy to say that this will be my choice. Could you please add me to the Facebook group? It'll be nice to connect with other students and get a better feel for everything. Thanks!

Anyone know if they are still interviewing? I haven't heard anything and my CASPA was verified on 8/28 along with the supplemental as well.

Stats:

Overall GPA: 3.78

Science GPA: 3.78

HCE: 450 Volunteer and working as an EMT currently

GRE: 156 verbal, 152 quantitative, 5.0 analytical 

Letters: Professors, work, PA

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the super helpful prior posts.

To make sure, is the super shuttle the best way (cheapest?) to and form the airport? Thanks all!

I used super shuttle and it was super easy and I believe much cheaper than a taxi or uber. I will say that when they picked me up from the airport,we had about a 10 minute wait and then I was the last drop off so the total travel time was probably around an hour.  Which is fine as long as you aren't in a rush that day! I used the midwestern discount to take save a few dollars too and then I stayed at the Drury Inn, which offers a free shuttle for midwestern interviews, which also helped save on transportation costs.

I'll be flying in 9/27 for the interview on 9/28. If anyone's around that day I'd love to get to know some of y'all and explore the area/ grab dinner or coffee! 

Dukes,

I'll also be interviewing on 9/28, it would be great to grab dinner or coffee anytime after you arrive! I'll be flying in on 9/26. PM me if you'd like! :) (I'll have to figure out how PMing works, I've been stalking this site for years but never created an account til this month haha)

Dukes,

I'll also be interviewing on 9/28, it would be great to grab dinner or coffee anytime after you arrive! I'll be flying in on 9/26. PM me if you'd like! :) (I'll have to figure out how PMing works, I've been stalking this site for years but never created an account til this month haha)

Hey there!

In case either of you are interested, I'm a transplanted Phoenician who was recently accepted. I'd be glad to meet up with you both and answer any questions you might have about the area, etc. Just let me know and we'll see what we can make happen!

Archived