2015-2016 application cycle

Hi all! I'm planning to apply this cycle for Class of 2019. For those who were accepted or waitlisted, can you share you stats like cumulative and science gpa, gre score? I see that the gpa requirement is 2.75 for both cumulative and science! Any info is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance. 

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! I'm planning to apply this cycle for Class of 2019. For those who were accepted or waitlisted, can you share you stats like cumulative and science gpa, gre score? I see that the gpa requirement is 2.75 for both cumulative and science! Any info is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance. 

Not sure how helpful this would be for you, but you can check out the the school's webpage under the PA program to see the 2017 class profile. 

For the pre req of Organic Chem, is this only General Organic Chem (CHM233) or does Elementary (CHM231) or Fundamental Organic Chem (CHM230) able to be used to fulfill this pre req?

Your best bet is to call and contact Admissions regarding this.  I believe you can find their contact information on the school website.  

Accepted into this fantastic program, but I will be declining my seat to attend a school in CA! Would have been tough to relocate with less than a month to go till the program start! Good luck to all.

Beautiful campus and facilities though. Still stands out in my mind.

Accepted into this fantastic program, but I will be declining my seat to attend a school in CA! Would have been tough to relocate with less than a month to go till the program start! Good luck to all.

Beautiful campus and facilities though. Still stands out in my mind.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you have your interview?

Thanks!

Archived