Northern Arizona University 2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, 

I have been offered an interview spot for Oct. 26th! I will be flying in from VA, any good reccomendations on a convienient hotel to stay in for the night before? Also, has anyone else asked NAU to provide some financial support for travel exspenses for the interview? 

Tim. 

Hello all,

I have been offered an interview spot for Oct. 26th! I will be flying in from VA, any good reccomendations on a convienient hotel to stay in for the night before? Also, has anyone else asked NAU to provide some financial support for travel exspenses for the interview?

Tim.

Congrats on landing an interview! If you don't mind me asking, when did you complete your application for NAU?

Make Today Amazing!!!

@JoshSanDiegoCA I haven't heard anything since submitting my application either (CASPA and Supplemental submitted 7/28; CASPA verified 8/24).  Has anybody else who was verified later on in the cycle heard anything?

Also, aside from the automated response from NAU's graduate studies, did others receive anything verifying that your entire app was in?

Thanks guys!

Hello everyone! Congrats on all of the acceptances. I also got accepted on 10/5 right after my interview. I am beyond excited, as this school was my top choice. For those of you who have received an early acceptance, have you received an email of any sort? I was told over the phone that I would be receiving a packet in the mail with further instructions, but I assumed I would probably receive an email too. I haven't received an email yet, how about the rest of you?

Also, for those of you still waiting, stay up, I know how stressful these application times are. It'll happen for you, just keep going! Good luck!!

Congratulations Lola! I did receive an email two days later but I never got anything mailed to me. Another student, who was accepted the same day as me, did receive a welcome letter just last week. Has anyone else received that letter as well?

EDIT: never mind I found the letter!

I haven't received a welcome letter in the mail, could it be because I wont be graduating until May? Do you think they wait for transcripts to be approved before sending out the letter? I was accepted on the first interview day as well!

Archived