AA/ UMB 2015 Applicants

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry to those of you who were not accepted but don't give up hope. And congratulations to those who were accepted. I got my acceptance letter the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but just now created an account. Could I please be invited to the Facebook group as well? Thank you and hope everyone has a happy holidays and new year.

Hey everyone!

First, I want to say congrats to everyone that was accepted and keep your head up to everyone who did not make it in this year. 

I'm a first year student, who just finished semester 2. Wooohooo!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. 

Best wishes and happy holidays!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

First, I want to say congrats to everyone that was accepted and keep your head up to everyone who did not make it in this year. 

I'm a first year student, who just finished semester 2. Wooohooo!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. 

Best wishes and happy holidays!

What type of computer did you use  for this program?  Any recommendations??? Thanks!!

Hey all, I hate asking this but I'm wait listed and the school isn't giving me any clear information about my placement on the list or how long accepted students have to deposit.  It's been two months and I feel like the deadline to deposit probably should have passed by now.  Does anyone have any info from the program about if the class is full, or when they'll start pulling people from the wait list?  I see two people in this forum have already been pulled and by now I probably should have heard something...I guess, but I'm not getting any answers from the program.

I got pulled off the wait list . However, anyone can get pulled off the wait list at any time. People change their minds and get accepted to other schools. Maybe someone won't pass the background or medical check. You never know. A spot might open at any time for many reasons. Don't give up hope!! If you do get pulled off the wait list you will receive a letter in the mail.

Archived