AA/ UMB 2015 Applicants

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@bmyers22, when you received the "received CASPA application" from AA, was your name on it? I received mine on 6/9, but it was " Dear first_name last_name," etc.....kind of worried me that it wasn't my actual name printed, but I assumed it was just automatic. I was verified 6/4, so  hoping to hear something back soon! Thanks!

@bmyers22, when you received the "received CASPA application" from AA, was your name on it? I received mine on 6/9, but it was " Dear first_name last_name," etc.....kind of worried me that it wasn't my actual name printed, but I assumed it was just automatic. I was verified 6/4, so  hoping to hear something back soon! Thanks!

No, I've received 3 emails from them (received CASPA, supplemental, received supplemental)  all with that weird heading.

Is anyone got supplemental? I haven't heard anything from aacc yet? I called them they said your application is still under review.

I was emailed by AACC Admissions Tammie Neall to submit Supplemental app, copy of license, apply to AACC online, and email a head shot. Praying for an interview!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Do we have to submit transcripts again to them? The AACC online application said to do so but I wasn't sure.

I'm guessing no because in the AACC website, under Admissions process, it says if you receive Conditional Acceptance you will be asked for Official Transcripts. Posted Image

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Archived