• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone !

I got acceped October and I am excited to meet everyone !  I believe When I was there for my interview, they said they had about ( I think.. ) 18 seats that were taken out of the 26. I could be wrong though that was a few months ago...  They were very fast though in letting me know about the acceptance. My interview was on a Friday and they called me the next Tuesday morning.

I am starting to make plans on moving out there , I am from Arizona ;) so a bit of a change. I was planning on getting there the beginning of May to move it, get settled and explore a little. 

Anyone interested in settting up a facebook group to get to know each other ?

See you all in a months !

Natalie

• 3 weeks later...

So... Just got an interview invitation. At this point in the game, how many seats could there possibly be? based on prior posts it looks like 18/26 are full.

I am also flying in from out of state. Any recommendations for hotels or things to check out while I'm in town? (prospective housing, gyms, etc)

Anyone else from out of state?

Congrats on your invite! It is definitely an accomplishment so enjoy it! I interview here a couple weeks ago and was offered a seat - at that point they had 16/26 taken. I interviewed in a group of 15 but have no idea how many people were offered seats. I imagine there are at least 5 seats open if they are having another interview session. Id suggest getting up there a day in advance so you have time to explore the Rutland area - there are all sorts of things to do and it is always nice to get a feel of a place.

Where are you coming from btw?

Congrats on the invite ! I came from out of town as well, all the way from az ha, for my interview in October. I also agree with coming up the day before ! It gave me time to drive to the school so I wouldn't get lost , and I explored the area. I stayed at the days Inn that's in rutland right by a highway. .. I don't remember which one I'm bad at directions lol.

I would also think they have at least 5 or so open. When is your interview ?

Best of luck ! Most importantly, stay calm , practice your interview questions, and remember to smile :)

I'm coming from Michigan. Interview is March 23rd. I have to leave a day early simply due to flights. its pretty hard to get out there since its rather remote.

I have interviewed before and I'm really not that nervous about it. Just need to review through my questions and answers. 

I do have a lot of questions for them though. Like a lot. Did you guys give them a thorough review with questions too or was the interview more one sided? just curious.

Also where do you plan to live during school?

Archived