2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest briellecohen

Submitted a bit late, just got my confirmation email from Drexel...here's to hoping there are still some seats open for us later applicants!

When did your application get verified?

Hi Everyone! I am a first year student at Drexel (start in a few months!!). I just wanted to say good luck to everyone interviewing, and to answer a few questions that have been posted here.

1) Drexel continues to interview throughout the fall and into the spring of next year, so if you haven't head back from them yet, don't worry!!

2) The interview at Drexel is VERY relaxed. So for everyone interviewing next month, just take a deep breath, and be yourself. They really want to see the real you, so don't worry about finding the "right answer" to either the writing sample or the interview. Just give them YOUR answer.

If I can be of any help to you all, let me know!

-Zach

"Students must not receive a grade lower than a "B-" in any single prerequisite course"

Does this mean if a student received a C in Bio 101, their application will be not reviewed? Even if they have received better grades in advance bio courses? 

Thanks

"Students must not receive a grade lower than a "B-" in any single prerequisite course"

Does this mean if a student received a C in Bio 101, their application will be not reviewed? Even if they have received better grades in advance bio courses? 

Thanks

MaxPower,

Contact the department via email or phone, and ask them directly. However, I assume that your interpretation would be correct. You also have the option of retaking that particular class for a better grade. If you have advanced bio under your belt, an A should not be difficult. :)

Thanks for the reply, umbPA, WWUViking1983, and Sterling123. I'm awaiting a reply from the program. Sterling123, I have taken those courses and have received either an A- or A in them, so I appreciate your positive response. I just think it's better to know before we apply for a program if our application will ever reach the admissions committee or it will be automatically rejected in the screening process. Good luck!

Archived