Just to clarify, I don't anyone has said May, but I had noticed that acceptances/ wait lists notifications trickled in through May for the last cycle's forum postings so I assumed it could be similar this year.

Here's to hoping we can hear back sooner to avoid more waiting! :) 

Seems like some may have received the wait list email yesterday. Has anyone been accepted this week yet? Just wondering where we are in the process of finalizing the class. 

I emailed one of the students who is part of admissions in some facet and she said they are trying to finalize sometime in April as everyone else is saying.

• Upvote 2

Received an email of 4/6 I was placed on the waitlist. However, I will be giving up my spot to attend a program much closer to home! Good luck to all, I really loved Drexel's program, but it was rough having to wait almost 6 months to hear anything from them!! Good luck to all :)

• Upvote 1

Congrats with Temple @ARinaldi3! Does anyone know when the first day of orientation is for Drexel? Thanks!

Orientation will probably be around September 12th or 13th this year with classes beginning on the 19th. 

I just received a rejection email today, I interviewed January 14th just to give you guys an idea as to where they are in the process.

I'm have already placed a deposit somewhere else, good luck to everyone !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In response to another post in which someone asked about taking a class in June, I had to take pre-reqs as well. I asked if I could take it over the summer and was told that the classes had to be completed by the end of the Spring semester (mid May) prior to matriculation.

Interviewed January 21st, still haven't heard anything. :-( Several of my friends who also interviewed there have already gotten a response, one denied and one waitlisted. 

Yeah same here I know a few that did get waitlisted. They have a Facebook page with 79 students in right now, makes me a little anxious lol

Really? Sometimes the FB page has current student mentors so perhaps it's not just the incoming class. I wonder if that's the case or if the class is really full.

I interviewed Jan 21 and was waitlisted April 5. Since CASPA is now open for the next cycle, I emailed Janet Stern to see what her recommendation was on reapplying while being on the waitlist. She just emailed me back and said "Sure, go ahead and apply."...not sure if that is a bad sign! Would love to know when they are finalizing the class! 

Does anyone have tips for reapplying to PA school? I'm a nonconventional student and have over 3000hrs HCE, great letters of rec, 3.57 post-bacc science (3.18 cumulative). I applied in August last year, so pretty late in the cycle. Has anyone been successful applying the 2nd time around?

• Upvote 1