Applying for 2016 start/2018 graduating class

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm just curious...has anyone actually been accepted here other than the one person who started the forum?  This board is so quiet and it seems no one ever hears anything. :-/ Kinda frustrating...

There are about 20 of us that have been accepted and added to the Facebook group. I saw someone said they only had one spot left, but it looks as though they have an entire half of the class left to fill.

I applied approximately 1.5 months before the deadline and my status still says "ready for review," which I guess means they haven't even looked at it...?

Mine said that until I was accepted. Even after I had been invited for an interview and attended the interview. Don't give up yet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I emailed them and they said there are no more interviews scheduled. They weren't even going to tell me until I asked. Now all of a sudden, I will be receiving the email/ letter that I will be rejected. THIS was the most disappointing cycle I have ever been a part of. I won't be doing this again. After 3 cycles, I need to call it quits and save my money for a different calling.

I emailed them and they said there are no more interviews scheduled. They weren't even going to tell me until I asked. Now all of a sudden, I will be receiving the email/ letter that I will be rejected. THIS was the most disappointing cycle I have ever been a part of. I won't be doing this again. After 3 cycles, I need to call it quits and save my money for a different calling.

I'm sorry and can relate. If this is your dream though DON"T give up!  Keep pushing!

However, I don't understand how schools do not let you know anything at all.  I am not sure I would apply back here simply by the way they handled applications. I submitted information in July and my last LOR was received end of August/first of September. Oddly, I just received (end of Dec) a transcript evaluation updating a class that I finished and sent updated transcripts for in August. I am assuming this was never forwarded to anyone in the department until then? Other schools receive 2000 applications and handle them efficiently letting applicants know promptly if they are rejected.  This school receives about 400 applications and apparently just holds them leaving applicants anxiously waiting in the balance. 

• 1 month later...

Archived