Entering AP credit

I've read a few posts about this but nothing has quite answered my question...I took an AP class in high school and am trying to enter it into CASPA.  It shows up on one of my transcripts (I transferred universities after my first year) as Psych 202, Intro to Psych, 3 credits, etc. but doesn't have a grade accompanying it.  What would I put in the grade section of CASPA?  I've read a few things, among them putting "CR" for credit or a "5" for the score I got on the AP test..does anyone know the correct way to go about this? 

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

I have to opposite issue. My AP courses on my official transcript don't have a course title; but says what corresponding university course I was given credit for.  How do I input this into CASPA since it must be exactly as it appears on the transcript.