2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Dr. Butler finally responded letting me know that everyone who was not offered a position in the program was placed on the wait list. Everyone would be reconsidered for a position and, normally, 6 or 7 are taken from that list. I should have realized this was true rolling admissions, and a wait list was unnecessary. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sdmcdon1, I also received the invite! I'm excited to learn more about their program and MC. I'm coming from the Illinois side of the St. Louis metro area. How about you?

Also, does everyone think a suit is most appropriate both days? I ask because I actually only own one...it was quite expensive and I can't see affording another between now and then. I have other nice, but more casual business wear.  Will everyone be wearing suits both days?? Thanks in advance for all responses!

I'm super excited for the interview and to meet everyone! Good luck to us all!

~Alicia

• 4 weeks later...

My interview date is apparently actually next week Jan. 14-15th instead of the 28-29th. Anyone else interviewing that date?

I will be interviewing this week as well!  Excited to meet you all!  I'm intrigued by the MMI, my other interviews have been traditional, it seems much more interesting. 

Hey Alicia, will you be joining us for the interview tomorrow/Friday?  Or are you still coming on the 28th/29th?  I'm excited to meet everyone and tour the facilities tomorrow, good luck everybody!

Hey, Sdmcdon. No, unfortunately I'm still scheduled for the 28-29. Good luck to you!! 

Btw, anyone have any insight as to how/why the changes in the dates? Thanks.

Good luck everyone interviewing this week!!

Archived