West VA Charleston University

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad put a very positive spin on this.

1. Not all accepted will end up going.

2. Those on the ranked wait list may get accepted at other places and turn Charleston down. Charleston will then move on to the unranked list.

He says "It's not over until it's over!"

In my opinion, they've got to have an unranked list because they've used it before. 

My dad put a very positive spin on this.

1. Not all accepted will end up going.

2. Those on the ranked wait list may get accepted at other places and turn Charleston down. Charleston will then move on to the unranked list.

He says "It's not over until it's over!"

In my opinion, they've got to have an unranked list because they've used it before.

Thanks for the inspiration ^_^

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok here is what I have gathered from ranked and unranked waitlists. Ranked means there is an order to the list and they just go down the list in a numbered order. Unranked is there to maintain order to the dynamic of the class. So if a white female drops out with a 3.1 GPA and she is 34 years old then they will fill that spot from the unranked group with similar stats. So basically no chance for me because no one accepted is a 34 white female with a 3.1 GPA. Oh well. Congrats everyone!

Do you mind if I ask if it was ranked or unranked list and when you interviewed?

I was unranked and I was the very first interview to go at 745 August 24th. I do have to say I am a little disappointed that the decisions were not based off of rolling admission.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived