West VA Charleston University

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my session on Wednesday morning, Pam said she would be sending out wait list and rejection emails next week. She said has to work the holiday, so maybe as early as Monday. In my experience, the longer it takes for them to contact you, the worse the news is.

Really so I have to wait until next week to see if I am rejected. I have been waiting since last Monday. She said in our interview on Monday that we would hear no later than Friday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jdizzi11, was the person you talked to someone who got in personally or someone who heard someone else got in? Just wondering if there is a chance that not all acceptance calls went out. Sounds unlikely from all the comments on here. Just curious. 

We were told that they would call everyone either way by Friday. Now it sounds like they won't even be calling everyone, but rather sending out emails for wait list and rejections...and not until next week. Definitely going to be a long weekend waiting to hear official word.

Congratulations to anyone who did get accepted already. 

Jdizzi11, was the person you talked to someone who got in personally or someone who heard someone else got in? Just wondering if there is a chance that not all acceptance calls went out. Sounds unlikely from all the comments on here. Just curious. 

We were told that they would call everyone either way by Friday. Now it sounds like they won't even be calling everyone, but rather sending out emails for wait list and rejections...and not until next week. Definitely going to be a long weekend waiting to hear official word.

I was told they would only call the accepts and then email the waitlist/rejections. She said Friday, but it would take a long time to reach out to 150 people so I'm not surprised if Pam has to do the emails next week and only make calls today. And yes, I second the congrats to those accepted. If anyone has been accepted, let us know! I'm dying with jealousy :P

I heard from a student acceptance calls went out today. He did not know when emails will go out.

I was told that we would get a call either way by Friday or early next week, and if we got rejected they would offer feedback to better prepare us for future interviews.. Which is awesome, I hope this is still the case.

I think that it has changed. I think that everyone else is getting emails and if you get a rejection email then you can request time to speak with Pam.

I got the acceptance call early Friday morning as well.  Congrats to the others in the upcoming class and best of luck to those who haven't found their home yet.  It's very early in the interview cycle and I truly believe there's a program for all of us out there and I know we will all end up where we are meant to be!

Archived