West VA Charleston University

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I graduated undergrad December 12th and started the program January 5th. I came all of the way from Texas too haha. It was just too fast of a transition. I was granted a leave of absence. 

Woah that is a fast transition!! I don't blame you for struggling!  I am glad to hear that it wasn't because of the program though.  Do you have any advice for the interview process?

I just wanted to spread word about the money. People don't think about it when theyre getting interview. It is an exciting thing and I do not want to take that away from you guys. I just wish someone would've been there to tell me. It is an expensive life choice. Campus housing is really pricy. I lived in East Apartments. They were getting 12,000 total from my roommates and I. It is just insane how much money they get for housing. 

The interview wasn't bad. It was my first interview of the cycle actually. I just winged it pretty much. I did not do a lot of prep work for any of my interviews. The committee can tell who did a bunch of prepping. Don't let any of the other candidates bother you. If you have to, just keep to yourself if you're really nervous about the interview. If someone is talking about their stats, just walk away and do your own thing. The interview was quick (3 hours). It wasn't an uptight interview like some of the other places that i interviewed at. I actually cracked a lot of jokes in the group interview. They like fun people :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank everyone for taking time out of your busy schedules to wish me luck on my interview Monday morning. I will be part of the very first group interviewing. Good luck to everyone interviewing and hope we are future classmates!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would like to thank everyone for taking time out of your busy schedules to wish me luck on my interview Monday morning. I will be part of the very first group interviewing. Good luck to everyone interviewing and hope we are future classmates!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll be thinking about you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone - good luck in the interviews!  I'll actually be in town Wednesday evening in preparation for my Thursday AM interview.  Is anyone else going to be around and if so, who'd like to get dinner together Wednesday night?  I figure we will all be stuck by ourselves so we might as well meet some possible future classmates!

Hey everyone - good luck in the interviews!  I'll actually be in town Wednesday evening in preparation for my Thursday AM interview.  Is anyone else going to be around and if so, who'd like to get dinner together Wednesday night?  I figure we will all be stuck by ourselves so we might as well meet some possible future classmates!

I'm in! I have the thursday morining interview as well and will becoming in wednesday afternoon. 

Archived