West VA Charleston University

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! I am interviewing at this program on September 1. I'm interviewing at University of Tennessee on Aug 28 so I am just going to stay in the area until my Charleston interview. Being from Michigan, I'd rather not make the drive twice in one week. Are there any fun touristy places I could visit during that weekend? Thanks!

I believe their website said they did ~100 interviews last year. Also I noticed they estimate room and board to be fairly expensive. Is anybody from the area that can offer me some insight ? Is it really $10,000 a year for room and board? Also I will be interviewing September 2nd. Does anyone know how long after the interview we find out their decision?

Good luck everyone

I believe their website said they did ~100 interviews last year. Also I noticed they estimate room and board to be fairly expensive. Is anybody from the area that can offer me some insight ? Is it really $10,000 a year for room and board? Also I will be interviewing September 2nd. Does anyone know how long after the interview we find out their decision?

Good luck everyone

I'll be interviewing on Sept. 2nd as well and am hoping they wait to extend offers until all of the interview sessions have commenced. 

Hey everyone! I was accepted to this university. I actually attended the program. I decided to withdrawal during the 5th week. Just be aware: if you get there and decide it isn't for you, or you want to attend a different program, or have to take a leave of absence for health reasons, you will have to pay the university 11,000 dollars out of pocket. Just please know that. It has really impacted my life negatively. I am only 23 and owe that much money. Please really consider the cost when you attend PA school. one semester here is 22,000. PA is worth every penny, but just think about the money going in as well. The staff here IS AMAZING. Jennifer Pack is literally the sweetest and best woman EVER. 

Hey everyone! I was accepted to this university. I actually attended the program. I decided to withdrawal during the 5th week. Just be aware: if you get there and decide it isn't for you, or you want to attend a different program, or have to take a leave of absence for health reasons, you will have to pay the university 11,000 dollars out of pocket. Just please know that. It has really impacted my life negatively. I am only 23 and owe that much money. Please really consider the cost when you attend PA school. one semester here is 22,000. PA is worth every penny, but just think about the money going in as well. The staff here IS AMAZING. Jennifer Pack is literally the sweetest and best woman EVER. 

May I ask why you dropped out, was it because of the program itself, or for other reasons?  I am just wondering if there is something about the program that changed your mind.

Thanks!

Archived