Just received an interview invite for August 25th! For those of you who have already interviewed, is there anything specific I should bring for the writing portion? Or is everything given to you that you would need throughout the day.

Thanks.

When did you submit your supplemental?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone from the 8/14 interview date get the immediate acceptance? or heard back at all?

Nothing here yet. I'm pretty anxious even though I figure December or so is more likely. We did interview end of the day Friday though, so it may take a little bit longer...

Congrats on your acceptance! I was also fortunate enough to receive an acceptance call two weeks after my interview earlier in July. 

As for the interview process, I found it to be a very enjoyable and informative day. The faculty, staff, and students were very friendly and, as several have said before, are really more interested in getting to know you as a person. They definitely help you feel comfortable throughout the process.

Good luck to all those applying! Feel free to PM me.

Hi everyone!  When did you receive a confirmation email from Rutgers that they received your application?  Was it after your application was complete or after it was verified by CASPA?  My application was completed on 8/20, but wasn't verified until today, so I'm worried that I missed the deadline :(   I was informed that the application only needs to be completed by 9/1 and not verified, but I haven't received any correspondence from Rutgers saying that they received my application.

@rtamakawa I think it has to be verified on CASPA before 9/1 to be qualified. You can check it under application status.

Hi everyone!  When did you receive a confirmation email from Rutgers that they received your application?  Was it after your application was complete or after it was verified by CASPA?  My application was completed on 8/20, but wasn't verified until today, so I'm worried that I missed the deadline :(   I was informed that the application only needs to be completed by 9/1 and not verified, but I haven't received any correspondence from Rutgers saying that they received my application.

Archived