• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the rest of us who interviewed and didn't get a call right away will have to wait until December.

That is what I am starting to think, though they said you would receive an email with in a few weeks of the interview telling you whether you were accepted, on hold, or rejected so there is still hope to hear back before December!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

That is what I am starting to think, though they said you would receive an email with in a few weeks of the interview telling you whether you were accepted, on hold, or rejected so there is still hope to hear back before December!

Are you saying that you might get a call before December? even though they said they will finish interviewing everyone first before making a decision?

Are you saying that you might get a call before December? even though they said they will finish interviewing everyone first before making a decision?

One of the individuals that I interviewed with told me the we would recieve and email within a couple of weeks of the interview letting us know which category we fell into and then if you did fall into the "hold" category you wouldn't find out until after they finished interviewing in December as to whether or not you were accepted or rejected.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived