• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rtamakawa I think it has to be verified on CASPA before 9/1 to be qualified. You can check it under application status.

I called to ask them and they said as long as the application is complete by 9/1 it will be considered but they send out the confirmation email out once the application is verified.  And indeed a few minutes after I got off the phone I received the email from them!  

The interview is pretty relaxed. You start out by splitting into groups and doing a tour of campus with a current student. We then had a short writing sample, program overview presentation and financial aid session, and were split into groups in advance for individual interviews (there were no group interviews - your group that you are assigned to solely determines the group of Rutgers faculty/students that you will be interviewing with and your order in the queue).  Rutgers was very helpful and sent an itinerary several days beforehand of the day's events, and you should be receiving your "group" number and approximate interview time when you receive that email. Hope this helps in the meantime :)

The interview is pretty relaxed. You start out by splitting into groups and doing a tour of campus with a current student. We then had a short writing sample, program overview presentation and financial aid session, and were split into groups in advance for individual interviews (there were no group interviews - your group that you are assigned to solely determines the group of Rutgers faculty/students that you will be interviewing with and your order in the queue).  Rutgers was very helpful and sent an itinerary several days beforehand of the day's events, and you should be receiving your "group" number and approximate interview time when you receive that email. Hope this helps in the meantime :)

How long is the interview? When does it end for everyone? If i get an interview, I want to book tickets according to the schedule.

Anyone know if Rutgers is still interviewing? CASPA verified 8/28. I haven't heard anything back since.

Stats:

Overall GPA: 3.78

Science GPA: 3.78

HCE: 450 Volunteer and working as an EMT currently

GRE: 156 verbal, 152 quantitative, 5.0 analytical 

Letters: Professors, work, PA

I know they're interviewing all the way until December and a lot of interviewed applicants are put on hold until they're done interviewing everyone to make a decision.

The whole day is really nice. The writing assignment is nothing scary and the interview is really relaxed. The students take you on a tour beforehand and so you get a chance to talk to them about the program and things. They also have a ton of faculty that are Rutger's grads, which I take as a very good sign.

Good luck everyone!

Hello!

I interviewed on July 30th and I haven't heard back from my school about my status and was told that decisions would be made in mid August. It's September now and still no word. Has anyone else had to deal with something like this and has any clue what this might mean?

Ps. I have another interview for Nova in October and I'm excited/nervous

Hi. I interviewed on August 25th and already got rejected so I think you're still in the running. The students there said they either heard they were accepted on Christmas Eve or on the waitlist Christmas Day (kind of an odd choice of dates to break the news but whatever).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived