MASSACHUSETTS: Tufts University 2015-2016

Has anyone else not gotten an email at all?

I know a lot of people have gotten ones that say you're still under consideration, a decision hasn't been made yet, etc. I haven't gotten any emails since my interview a few weeks ago and its making me nervous :/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else not gotten an email at all?

I know a lot of people have gotten ones that say you're still under consideration, a decision hasn't been made yet, etc. I haven't gotten any emails since my interview a few weeks ago and its making me nervous :/

there are spots still open. i believe we will be hearing from them either today, or *hopefully* the beginning of next week. i got two emails like that- one the day after my interview (in july) and another about three weeks later. i think they just wanted to complete all of the interviews before making final decisions for the last spots/waitlist.

the 2 months of waiting is the worst part.

I received my acceptance email today (Friday). I interviewed on Sept 22nd.

I feel for all you people who have waited longer than me (in some cases months) only to still be waiting or have been rejected. I know how you all feel as I've been checking my email and this internet forum pretty much every hour since I flew back from Boston. Keep your heads up. This was actually my second cycle applying to PA school (first time to Tufts) and even if you interviewed at Tufts but were not accepted the interview experience will still be valuable for you.

Good luck everyone. 

I received my acceptance email today (Friday). I interviewed on Sept 22nd.

I feel for all you people who have waited longer than me (in some cases months) only to still be waiting or have been rejected. I know how you all feel as I've been checking my email and this internet forum pretty much every hour since I flew back from Boston. Keep your heads up. This was actually my second cycle applying to PA school (first time to Tufts) and even if you interviewed at Tufts but were not accepted the interview experience will still be valuable for you.

Good luck everyone. 

thanks!

still nothing....if I'm waitlisted i don't think i can go because i need to make big moves for another program that starts in January :/ Tufts was my top top top choice!! I absolutely fell in love with it

Perhaps they are waiting to get final commits/deposits before publishing any waitlist or rejections (my cousin's med school did this).  I haven't heard anything from them since August 5, so let's hope we hear back soon! I totally wish Tuft's had not been my first interview, but at least it was an excellent experience to prep for my subsequent interviews.  Good luck everyone!

Archived