Michigan: Eastern Michigan University

Guest Jo1208

I received an email that they were looking through my application but I had to confirm that I had a lab with a class. So as of right now, they should be looking at the applications completed around the 21st of August.

Were you verified or complete on August 21st? Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm assuming you found this out today?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I found this out couple days ago. I was bummed about it because I assumed my childhood & culture psychology class was equivalent to lifespan psychology since the course covered from childhood to adulthood.

But only 4 of the 6 pre reqs need to be completed by caspa I thought? Couldn't you take lifespan before the start of the class?

Although they said prereqs only need to be completed before matriculation, they can reject you if you missed one. Easy elimination i guess, there's a lot more applicants to choose from ..so.

I went to one of the info sessions and they said once you meet minimum requirements- they take your highest GPA off of the CASPA list, and consider that your GPA. They also highly weigh HCE. Like kolkol said the other things are listed by importance on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived