Rolling admission

Hi just had a quick question. I will be applying to mainly CA schools and when I click rolling admissions on CASPA no schools are listed. Instead the schools only appear in the list after choosing a deadline date. I just want to double check but does this mean none of the CA schools do rolling admission? Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't advise going by that; those are just programs who entered in "rolling" as a deadline date rather than a specific end date, there still are plenty of schools who have a final deadline but review/accept apps as they go. You should check with the schools directly as to how their admissions process works.

I agree with above poster....MOST CA schools have rolling admissions actually. I would advise you to visit each program's website and look to see if they have rolling admissions or not. Most have a "final deadline" but you should plan to submit your application well before this deadline. Unless the school specifically states that they will not review your app until that deadline.

Hope that helps!

Do not use the 'rolling' admissions' search function on the CASPA application. Most programs who do rolling admissions will list this on their website or will not publish it. The CASPA option is new this year and many programs did not have the chance to select it properly when the cycle opened. 

Archived