2015 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

I was caspa verified 5/23.

I applied to MSU the week before.

I called MSU to make sure my application was complete and was told they can't locate me and to call caspa.

I called caspa and they said everything is fine, app submitted and verified.

I am confused as to what to do next. I'd like to know what ppl think I should do. I figure it's still early, so I should wait a week or two and try back.

@positiveV8

Yikes, I don't know what I would do. When I talked to the customer service people at CASPA they weren't very helpful, they seemed a little bored/annoyed (which maybe I would be too if I had to answer questions from neurotic pre PA students 40 hours a week)  ;)

I would maybe wait a few more days and check again with Missouri state to see if they have access yet and if not contact CASPA again. Have you applied to any other programs? If so, maybe call those schools to check if they have access to your application to see if its an MSU problem or a CASPA problem.

I feel like with this new interface CASPA has been having quite a few issues.

Thank you for the replies)).

Today I received 3 e-mails from other universities letting me know they received my app. None from MSU, but I am definitely going to take your advice and contact the program after the holiday.

I've probably called CASPA 5-6 times since the cycle opened and I haven't encountered any annoyed/curt customer service reps - I am sorry to hear about your experience Anhdm2. I know I definitely sound frantic-paranoid when I call them!

I totally agree with you about the new interface too! I familiarized myself so well with the one from last cycle.

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke with the administrative assistant for the program, Cynthia, to ask if they have received my application. She was so nice and so helpful and sent me a confirmation e mail after I called.. I don't think they send you one automatically. She said the adcom is currently reviewing applications and interview invites will be given around the second or third week of August. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sending positive thoughts your way, witchdoc! If it helps when I got called around 3:30 today they still had openings for all four of the interview dates.

@ccouture, I picked the earliest date, 17/18.. I am so anxious I just want to get it over with! How about you?

Archived