Application cycle for class of 2018

• 2 months later...

Still waiting for CASPA to verify! I emailed UW-L to make sure they got my app (I submitted late Aug 1st), and they said it will be reviewed as long as it's verified by August 17th. I'm cutting it a little close!

Anyone else super intimidated by the program's admission statistics?? My GPA is only a 3.6 (and 3.7 science, 4.0 last 45 hrs), so I almost didn't even apply, but I did do really well on the GRE - I'm hoping that's enough for them to offer me an interview! We'll see! I'd love to hear how other people are feeling, their stats, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard about interviews yet?? I was thinking since the first round of interviews is Sept 18 we would have heard by now!?

Quite intimidated.

Lacrosse seems to place an extremely high emphasis on grades as opposed to experience, but it is still one of my top choices!! My cGPA is a 3.7 with a 3.8 sGPA. My GRE was dece, nothing to call home about.

Good luck to everyone! I hope we hear soon!

I have not but was told this week I would be notified of my interview selection. I also have a 3.6 cGPA with a 3.75 sGPA. Did pretty well on my GRE as well. I felt the same way about applying with my GPA but I have a pretty well rounded application I feel so I figured I would give it a shot! Good Luck to everyone who applied!!!

Looks like we have to wait until the 24th... They emphasize again how the interviews is strictly based on GPA and GRE scores. Does anyone know how many people they pick for interviews?? Do they really just pick the top X GPAs and scratch the rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize they only extend invites strictly based off of gpa and gre. That stinks because my healthcare experience is stronger for me. But my last 40 hours of undergrad are tremendously better than my first 2 years of college so I hope they take that into consideration but I dont think they will :( and this is one of my top schools :( :(

Congratulations!!! I'm an "interview alternate", which I was shocked to find out given how low my GPA is - apparently GRE is very important too. Hoping some more luck will make someone decline their interview, though I know it's incredibly unlikely! They infomed me that the interview alternate pool is "very small" though, and anything's possible!

They offered me an interview spot this morning!! September 18th - I guess someone declined their spot and I got lucky! I'm so thankful and excited to meet everyone. :)

Congrats!!! I'm excited too and interested to see how the group interview format is going to work! The only interview I had last year was an individual. Best of luck to you J-Z!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived