I called Tech PA program and they said that you are on the wait list based on when you interviewed, but it seems like you are ranked by how good of a candidate you are since interviewees from November have gotten in off the wait list when interviewees from October still have not gotten in. Am I right?

Has anyone been pulled of the wait list recently? 

Thanks! Congrats to everyone who has gotten in! 

I just got the call Monday and interviewed in December so yeah. I have only gotten one follow on email from them. And nothing as far as setting up all my stuff before orientation. Anyway know if there is a way to get in touch with others to attempt to room and such with someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the call Monday and interviewed in December so yeah. I have only gotten one follow on email from them. And nothing as far as setting up all my stuff before orientation. Anyway know if there is a way to get in touch with others to attempt to room and such with someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my first roommate by posting on this forum and skyping with her! It was a great match. Also someone in the matriculating class usually starts a facebook page that you will continuously use throughout your time as a Tech PA-S. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Has anyone else gotten a call recently that they have been accepted? Just trying to gauge whether there is still hope for me. I interviewed in October and was waitlisted.