2015-2016 Application Cycle

I called Tech PA program and they said that you are on the wait list based on when you interviewed, but it seems like you are ranked by how good of a candidate you are since interviewees from November have gotten in off the wait list when interviewees from October still have not gotten in. Am I right?

Has anyone been pulled of the wait list recently? 

Thanks! Congrats to everyone who has gotten in! 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got the call Monday and interviewed in December so yeah. I have only gotten one follow on email from them. And nothing as far as setting up all my stuff before orientation. Anyway know if there is a way to get in touch with others to attempt to room and such with someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the call Monday and interviewed in December so yeah. I have only gotten one follow on email from them. And nothing as far as setting up all my stuff before orientation. Anyway know if there is a way to get in touch with others to attempt to room and such with someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my first roommate by posting on this forum and skyping with her! It was a great match. Also someone in the matriculating class usually starts a facebook page that you will continuously use throughout your time as a Tech PA-S. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived