If anyone else from the nov 19 interview gets accepted from the waitlist... you should totally post on here! #hopeful

Thanks! It sounds like we must be ranked if alternates from all interview dates are getting accepted...

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know how many people they put on the wait list? Or is it just everyone they interview and don't automatically accept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Hi all! 

For those of you who got in off of the wait list, did they email you to notify you at your personal email or at the TTHSC email they had us set up? 

Thanks!

Hi all!

For those of you who got in off of the wait list, did they email you to notify you at your personal email or at the TTHSC email they had us set up?

Thanks!

By personal email :)

Good news everyone!  Our program is officially accredidation-continue status!  We recieved 7 years with no areas for concerns or citations. Wreck em' Tech!!

Hey guys got called today but I'll be declining my seat as I accepted somewhere else. Good luck to you all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk