2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Congratulations on your acceptance! I am a current student in Techs program, if anyone has any questions about where to live feel free to email me at adeegan21@gmail.com. :) I know when I got accepted last year I had tons of questions about where was best. After being in midland for 7 months I definitely now know who's cheapest, closest, has the the best management ect. Just trying to spare you guys all the headaches I had to go through searching around

Guest Senriquez23

Hello everyone,

I am curious to know if texas tech has stopped offering interviews already, because the only thing i have heard from them is that they wanted an update on my transcripts and nothing since then.

I emailed to ask if they still offer interviews. Here is the reply "At this time, application reviews are still on hold pending admissions decisions for those already invited to interview.  If they choose to offer more interviews, you will be contacted if you have been selected."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just got an admissions offer from Texas Tech today 12/21/15 at 3:25!! Very exciting!! I interviewed with the 11/19 group and was waitlisted about a week after the interview. So hopefully more will hear back this week :) I still have one more interview in January and am waiting to hear back from UTPA for an interview

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on alternate offers? I interviewed mid November. I haven't heard of anyone being declined an offer. Several of my friends got accepted and everyone else said they were wait listed. So most of those that interview are wait listed? Anyone know how/if alternates are ranked? Or if you had an earlier interview and was wait listed, those with a later interview date will wait for those candidates to be accepted and then decline? I called and they won't release the actual rank of candidates...

I heard only 2 people who were wait listed last year were offered spots and right before classes started. Is this true?

Archived