2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also received my acceptance email today, I interviewed on the 13th. Everyone keep your head up!! I was waitlisted last year so I understand the frustration of waiting to hear back, but its still really early in the process! As far as I know this is the first round of acceptance emails they have sent out. Congrats to those above that got accepted today too! Go red raiders!!! ^^^

I received an acceptance email today as well!!! Congratulations everyone who was accepted! For those who haven't heard back yet, I wish you the best of luck...there is still plenty of time. As far as how the interview day went, it was such a welcoming environment! The current students made us cookies...how much better can it get?? The staff was very helpful and it showed how much everyone (staff and students) loved being there. Be confident and show them what brought you there and why you want to be an incredible PA. The best part of the interview was getting to sit in on a class and have the students give the tour/answer your questions. 

I received an acceptance email today as well!!! Congratulations everyone who was accepted! For those who haven't heard back yet, I wish you the best of luck...there is still plenty of time. As far as how the interview day went, it was such a welcoming environment! The current students made us cookies...how much better can it get?? The staff was very helpful and it showed how much everyone (staff and students) loved being there. Be confident and show them what brought you there and why you want to be an incredible PA. The best part of the interview was getting to sit in on a class and have the students give the tour/answer your questions.

I also received my acceptance email today, I interviewed on the 13th. Everyone keep your head up!! I was waitlisted last year so I understand the frustration of waiting to hear back, but its still really early in the process! As far as I know this is the first round of acceptance emails they have sent out. Congrats to those above that got accepted today too! Go red raiders!!! ^^^

I too received my acceptance letter today. I am very excited, but also want everyone else on this board that hasn't heard anything to keep their head up.

Just got my acceptance email! I'm so excited to be starting PA school next year!

Just received my acceptance letter, I interviewed October 8

Congrats to you all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I created a Facebook page!! When you are admitted, add yourself! :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1508372322817791/

Congrats to all!!

I would recommend making this a private page and just so you know, you are not allowed to associate your page with TTUHSC. Ours is just "Midland PA Class of 2017."

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! Tech is a wonderful program to be a part of :) Enjoy your free time while you have some!

I still have not heard back regarding an interview. Anyone else in this boat? Would I have heard by now if I would have been offered an interview?

I'm in the same boat, I haven't heard anything yet either. They did contact me a while ago trying to get an update on my pre-reqs but that was the extent of that. I think it's still pretty early in the cycle for them since their program won't start till June of next year, so don't lose hope! :)

For those who interviewed and got accepted, BIG CONGRATS! How was the interview? Are there any tips you would like to share? Thanks in advance!

I also received an admissions offer on Friday! How exciting!

My advice for the interview is...

Before you get there, make a mental list of all of the things that you really would like them to know about you.. i.e. Your passion, commitment, and things you have done to get you as close to becoming a PA as you can.

From there, try to work in those things into your interview the best you can.

There were some questions they asked where I don't think I even answered the question fully... I worked around it and figured out how to tell them things I wanted them to know.

Just be sincere! Good luck!

Archived