2015-2016 Application Cycle

Hey congrats to all the people that got accepted and will be interviewing! I have an interview here November. I'm pretty pumped!

For the people that interviewed already, was it 2 1-on-1 interviews or 1 2-on 1 interview? Also, how much people were interviewing during your group?

One 2-on-1 interview. There is a group of around 20-30 students.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All, 

I interviewed on Thursday, October 22nd and heard back via email the next afternoon that I was accepted!!! I'm so excited that I'm going to be a PA, it doesn't feel real yet. 

I interviewed at UTHSCSA this past Saturday, so that program is a possibility for me as well, but I REALLY liked the environment at TTU, and the students seemed really happy, less cutthroat than other places, and overall (except for Midland being a less than first-choice city), I could really see myself going there. 

Congrats to everyone else who was accepted as well!!

Hi All,

I interviewed on Thursday, October 22nd and heard back via email the next afternoon that I was accepted!!! I'm so excited that I'm going to be a PA, it doesn't feel real yet.

I interviewed at UTHSCSA this past Saturday, so that program is a possibility for me as well, but I REALLY liked the environment at TTU, and the students seemed really happy, less cutthroat than other places, and overall (except for Midland being a less than first-choice city), I could really see myself going there.

Congrats to everyone else who was accepted as well!!

Congrats to you! I interview December 3rd and hope to get the same good news as you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this helps at all, I know a few students who were moved off the waitlist last year- one was notified 2 days before classes started, so for everyone who is told they are either an alternate or waitlist, definitely don't give up hope! This school notifies early, so I think what tends to happen (I may be wrong, but just what I've heard) is that a lot of students tend to accept their first offer and then if they receive another offer later on in the game, they may end up choosing another school instead and that frees up a spot for someone else. 

Hope this helps!!

Has anyone made a Facebook group yet? I know we're not allowed to use the Texas Tech name, so I wasn't sure how to find it. 

Thanks guys!

If this helps at all, I know a few students who were moved off the waitlist last year- one was notified 2 days before classes started, so for everyone who is told they are either an alternate or waitlist, definitely don't give up hope! This school notifies early, so I think what tends to happen (I may be wrong, but just what I've heard) is that a lot of students tend to accept their first offer and then if they receive another offer later on in the game, they may end up choosing another school instead and that frees up a spot for someone else.

Hope this helps!!

Has anyone made a Facebook group yet? I know we're not allowed to use the Texas Tech name, so I wasn't sure how to find it.

Thanks guys!

It's under Midland Pa program class of 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived