2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To anyone who has interviewed or currently attending the program, is flying into Midland's Airport the cheapest or most effective option or is it better to fly in to a nearby city and drive into Midland?

From what I remember hearing quite a few people chose to drive (I was one of those few). Others flew into Midland or Lubbock and drove into town the next morning, but it is up to you to decide what you feel is best. Good luck on the interview I did hear they are changing the formatting a bit this year :)

To anyone who has interviewed or currently attending the program, is flying into Midland's Airport the cheapest or most effective option or is it better to fly in to a nearby city and drive into Midland?

There really aren't any "nearby" cities. Lubbock is nearly two hours away. Dallas, nearly five hours. The Midland/Odessa airport is about as big as it gets. Hotel prices aren't horrible and there are some very new brand name hotels. You will need a car. You may be able to share a hotel and car with another interviewee.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hello all, 

I have received and accepted an interview for December 3rd! From reading the thread, this seems to be the latest interview offered thus far. Does anyone know how much of the class has already been accepted? For everyone that has been accepted congrats!!! Anyone able to provide the basics of their interview day? Much appreciated.

Archived