2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm if 16 students booted/dropped from class currently is accurate or an exaggeration?

Not sure about the current class - but I do think because of accreditation probation, the next incoming class(es) will be required to be downsized relative to previous years.

Hello everyone! I am part of the current class (2017) for the Texas Tech PA program. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try to check back whenever I have time.

So right now we are currently in our finals week for the summer session and to quickly answer PAtoB's question... we are all  very much still here and there has not been anyone dropped or booted from the program. 

Samann if I remember correctly I received my interview email around mid-September and I was part of first round of interview's which started on November 13th 

Hi! ^^ Could you tell us your stats when you applied and what you think helped you get in, I am thinking about applying!

My stats: I graduated with a B.S. in Psychology (3.5 GPA overall and 3.7 GPA in science). My GRE was 306 with a 4 out 5 on the written. I had been working as a Medical Scribe for approximately 2 years (many hours of HCE) at the time of my interview.

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email yesterday saying that "we have received your application from CASPA and have completed a preliminary evaluation of required prerequisite courses " and "you have completed all the application requirements." Hopefully I will be contacted for an interview soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived