2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed early October and haven't heard anything. I hope that isn't a bad sign.

Same here, Oct. 3. It seems that a number of people were given early acceptances and then they will review the rest of the applicants and decisions will be known sometime in January. Although waiting is the hardest part, we should all be very proud that we were offered interviews! Best of luck to everyone, with this school and any other program that you have interviewed at!

Same here, Oct. 3. It seems that a number of people were given early acceptances and then they will review the rest of the applicants and decisions will be known sometime in January. Although waiting is the hardest part, we should all be very proud that we were offered interviews! Best of luck to everyone, with this school and any other program that you have interviewed at!

I totally agree! This was my first time applying and I was so shocked that I got an interview. I'm still hoping for good news but am grateful to have been able to interview!

• 3 weeks later...

For everyone as excited/anxious as I am, I called today and was told that the admissions committee was still making decisions. She also said hopefully everyone would be informed by the end of the month. (:

Thanks for the update! I have been obsessively checking my phone for a call/e-mail. Did you happen to ask how many spots have been filled so far? Good luck to everyone still patiently waiting :)

Archived