2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone started a Facebook group yet? I saw that the previous classes have active groups and wanted to get ours up and rolling. Not sure how many seats have been offered since they said the majority would be offered in December, but just thought I would check it out. 

I'm excited to meet my new classmates! 

Has anyone started a Facebook group yet? I saw that the previous classes have active groups and wanted to get ours up and rolling. Not sure how many seats have been offered since they said the majority would be offered in December, but just thought I would check it out. 

I'm excited to meet my new classmates! 

I do not know of anyone else that have been accepted. I sent my deposit in a while back. I believe they will be calling back the rest of the applicants in December for acceptances/rejections.

any news??

I interviewed on October 3rd so I called yesterday just to make sure they got my application updates. The woman I spoke to assured me that my application was complete and that everyone would hear back mid to late January. Didn't they say December during the interview? She said January is when they'll let everyone know either way.

I interviewed on October 3rd so I called yesterday just to make sure they got my application updates. The woman I spoke to assured me that my application was complete and that everyone would hear back mid to late January. Didn't they say December during the interview? She said January is when they'll let everyone know either way.

I called yesterday too! She told me that no one would hear anything until early January. I remember them saying at the interview that we would hear early December as well. Also, there is a handfull of applicants who have already been offered seats. Oh well, hurry up and wait it is! Just keeping thinking positive :)

I called yesterday too! She told me that no one would hear anything until early January. I remember them saying at the interview that we would hear early December as well. Also, there is a handfull of applicants who have already been offered seats. Oh well, hurry up and wait it is! Just keeping thinking positive :)

Yes! Positive thinking is key. San Antonio is my hometown so I'm really hoping for some good news in January!

Got an invite for December 5th as well! If anyone has some interview tips, send them this way! Good luck everyone

Just be yourself. Looking back on my interview, I regret spending so much time trying to prep. It wasn't the type of interview you can really prep for. I was so nervous and I think it showed. So if I could do it again I would say just relax and be yourself. My nervousness overshadowed my personality.

I agree. I was so nervous the day before and didn't have a good sleep. So just be yourself, eat a good breakfast, and have confident that you are going to do well! You can't really prep for MMI style. But I think it's a good thing because you won't over stressed about whether you have good answers for your preped questions and you also have different views to back you up instead of having one or two person judging you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just be yourself. Looking back on my interview, I regret spending so much time trying to prep. It wasn't the type of interview you can really prep for. I was so nervous and I think it showed. So if I could do it again I would say just relax and be yourself. My nervousness overshadowed my personality.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I have been accepted to the program! I can't wait to meet everyone:) congrats to those who also got accepted & good luck to those that haven't heard back, and to those that are interviewing this Saturday :)

-maria

Congrats, how exciting!! I still have my fingers crossed tightly! Did they call you today?

Archived