2015-2016 Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I submitted my CASPA application in June. Right now I'm trying to send in my GRE scores, but I can't find the school's code. I've used the search tool on the GRE website and I can't find it on St. Francis' website.  Anyone know it?  I'm planning on reaching out to the school soon if I still can't find it. 

Thanks to anyone that can help! :)

@oreoo congrats!!!  Interviewing soon, mind giving me some tips or how the process works? 

Hey Daniela! Congrats! :) 

It's a very basic interview--nothing too crazy but def. prepare for a long day! (campus tour, mini orientation etc..)

The interview format was very simple. Basically a really long group interview (split into 2 parts) with current students/staff and an individual portion with a staff and another student. Prepare for the basic questions (why do you want to be a PA... or be able to explain deficiencies in your application etc.) and be able to pull a handful of experiences/situations from your past to exemplify how you have learned from it/built yourself up from it etc. Otherwise, the other students were all incredibly friendly and they always made sure we had all our questions answered. They told me that the individual student interview was their intention to see if students would like to have you as a plausible classmate (so just be yourself!). 

At the end of the day, they want to see if you are a good fit for them and if they are a good fit for you. So relax, enjoy the ride and just smile! :) Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my acceptance e-mail yesterday from the program! :) YAY!

Hey! congrats on getting accepted!! Looks like we may end up being classmates! I interviewed on Aug 28th and just recently got my acceptance letter. Woohoo! Are you waiting to hear from any other schools or are you sticking with this one? And have you started looking at places to live around the area? 

I haven't heard anything yet...trying not to get too anxious!

I interviewed in early august last yr, was wait listed, and then accepted in Nov. Some of my classmates were waitlisted until Dec! Hang in, if not this program, I'm certain another :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Daniela! Congrats! :) 

It's a very basic interview--nothing too crazy but def. prepare for a long day! (campus tour, mini orientation etc..)

The interview format was very simple. Basically a really long group interview (split into 2 parts) with current students/staff and an individual portion with a staff and another student. Prepare for the basic questions (why do you want to be a PA... or be able to explain deficiencies in your application etc.) and be able to pull a handful of experiences/situations from your past to exemplify how you have learned from it/built yourself up from it etc. Otherwise, the other students were all incredibly friendly and they always made sure we had all our questions answered. They told me that the individual student interview was their intention to see if students would like to have you as a plausible classmate (so just be yourself!). 

At the end of the day, they want to see if you are a good fit for them and if they are a good fit for you. So relax, enjoy the ride and just smile! :) Good luck!

Hello! Any tips on the written portion? My interview is October 30th! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Grace 

The written portion will just have you respond to a question. It's nothing to worry over and nothing you can prepare for. Most of my interview group was done within 5-10 minutes.

I received a letter last week saying I was waitlisted. So more waiting for me!

I actually enjoyed the interview, so good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived