SSPA26

2015-2016 Stony Brook University Application Thread

Can you post your stats for those that were accepted? And if you miss the call do they leave a voicemail?

cGPA 3.5, sGPA 3.3

+1800 hrs patient contact as an MA

+2000 hrs in community service

BA in bio/anthro. I applied as soon as caspa opened back in April and submitted my secondary app end of June. Was offered an interview on July 1st.

Just keep in mind, although your stats are important but your personal story/journey is also just as important

• Upvote 2

accepted into the class of 2018! so excited! received a call Nov. 24th.. has anyone else that has been accepted received an email yet?

No, I am still waiting for their e-mail. I thought that she had said it would be sent sometime the week after Thanksgiving so hopefully it comes within the next few days.

Has anyone from the September or October interviews that were accepted received any information besides the admission letter in your email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, and is anyone else having trouble getting to the health form that is specific to the Health Technologies and Management school? The page just says it's under maintenance for me.

No I still have not received an email after getting the acceptance call. I emailed Audra and she told me she was checking on that last week, but have still not received an email. 

Okay, makes me feel better that I am not the only one. Was going to e-mail her today, but sounds like we are all in the same boat.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to all of you who've been accepted! I'm a second year student at Stony Brook, and if anyone has any questions about the program or Long Island don't hesitate to ask!

Interviews ended in November all final decisions were made and the class was chosen

Thank you @jennifer smith. Do you know if they were planning on sending out rejection letters to those who did not receive interviews? Thanks so much for the info!