2015-2016 Augsburg College Application Thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't be more excited!! I received the phone call tonight that I have been accepted into the program!! Good luck everyone! Keep following your dreams!

Congratulations!! Now that you've been accepted, would you mind sharing your successful stats? (GPA, GRE, HCE, etc)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an update via email tonight, makes me both optimistic about hopefully getting an interview. Anyone else recieve this.

Thank you for your continued interest in Augsburg College's PA Program! I wanted to reach out to you to update you on our current admission process. Your file has been received by our program and remains active for our consideration. I hope to contact you within the next 2-4 weeks with additional information regarding the status of your application.

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Jackie

I got an update via email tonight, makes me both optimistic about hopefully getting an interview. Anyone else recieve this.

Thank you for your continued interest in Augsburg College's PA Program! I wanted to reach out to you to update you on our current admission process. Your file has been received by our program and remains active for our consideration. I hope to contact you within the next 2-4 weeks with additional information regarding the status of your application.

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Jackie

I also received this email! Hopefully we'll hear back soon about an interview.

Archived