2015-2016 Weill Cornell Medical College Application Thread

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interviewed in Sept and still no rejection letter or phone call. Anyone who interviewed still waiting on a response? Gaging on whether my rejection possibly got lost in the mail. Also, those who were accepted, did you receive a phone call from an "unknown" number or was it a 212 area code? 

I have a friend who also interviewed in September and has not heard anything yet either, so don't give up hope!  My call came from a 646 area code.  Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally received a letter in the mail (11/30) after interviewing in early Sept. Rejected :( Denied admission after interviewing two years in a row! Anyone who has been accepted willing to private msg me or share their stats? Trying to figure out where I fell short and if it can be improved by next cycle.

ps. does anyone know how many people they place on the waitlist per year?

I submitted my CASPA in July and still have not heard anything back. No supplemental or interview. Anyone else in the same position? Should I just assume a denial or do they have later interview dates? Thanks!

I'm in the same position. I applied back in July and haven't received a supplemental or interview. I wonder when the last round of interviews is.

Received my invite to complete a secondary December 17th and mailed it yesterday. Submitted my CASPA app on May 23rd. Seems extremely late to still be sending these out, seeing as they began sending out those invites in early August, that they've been doing interviews, and that many have already been accepted. From the forum there are maybe 10 spots left? I guess I'll wait and see!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived