2015-2016 Weill Cornell Medical College Application Thread

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone else interviewing on the 19th NOT receive an email about meeting up the day before? reading through this thread, it sounds like those invited for an interview are also invited to meet up the night before the interview. I haven't gotten any notice of this :/

anyone else interviewing on the 19th NOT receive an email about meeting up the day before? reading through this thread, it sounds like those invited for an interview are also invited to meet up the night before the interview. I haven't gotten any notice of this :/

Hey same here! How can we go about meeting up with everyone?

so i called the office today and they said that the students actually set it up; it has nothing to do with the actual admission committee/office. they said we should receive an email soon about it..hoping it be sooner though so i can make my plans to go up there.

so i called the office today and they said that the students actually set it up; it has nothing to do with the actual admission committee/office. they said we should receive an email soon about it..hoping it be sooner though so i can make my plans to go up there.

They notified us about the meeting the Friday before the interview day (which was on a Tuesday).

For those interviewing on the 19th, we will not be having a meeting the day before.  On your interview day there should be some upper classmen who can answer all of your questions, but I may be able to answer some of your pressing questions if you PM me.

Feel free to PM me as well if you guys have any questions! Good luck everybody :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived