2015-2016 Weill Cornell Medical College Application Thread

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo...I submitted my seconday by the August 21st deadline, but haven't heard anything. Does that usually mean that we are probably not getting an interview?

I wouldn't be worried about it. They send out interview invites until December usually. Even if you submitted your secondary application in August, you can still be invited to interview in December/January.

I wouldn't be worried about it. They send out interview invites until December usually. Even if you submitted your secondary application in August, you can still be invited to interview in December/January.

I just seemed like everyone got an invite within a week of sending their supplemental back. So I just kind of assumed not hearing from them within a week was just a sign. 

Hi all,

I'm a little bit confused about this. Weren't the primary applications just due yesterday? Why would they not be sending out secondaries?

Any word if they have finished sending out secondaries yet?

From previous years, they continue sending out supplemental apps after the initial application deadline has passed. You can read previous threads from previous application cycles to get a feel for how far they continue sending out supplementals (I want to say I saw people saying December and such, but I can't be certain if I am recalling the correct school).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, does anyone from the September 15 interview mind PMing me the contact info for the current students we met on interview day? I wrote them down but seem to have lost it! 

Archived