2015-2016 Weill Cornell Medical College Application Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all! I submitted on June 25th and was verified on July 8th, but have not heard anything yet. I haven't taken the gre yet (but am August 3rd), so I'm wondering if this would affect any communication? They should at least send a verification that they received my app, no? I've received at least a dozen verifications from other schools even without my GRE score in yet. Any thoughts?

Guest briellecohen

I submitted my application on June 21. It was verified July 7 and I haven't heard anything back yet. I have sent my GRE scores already so I'm slightly concerned.

I actually called them this morning and they said no secondaries had been sent out, they were still reviewing applications and such. Also, there has been a lot of CASPA issues with getting GRE scores to the schools, which might factor into why some people are not getting an "application received" email.

Guest briellecohen

I actually called them this morning and they said no secondaries had been sent out, they were still reviewing applications and such. Also, there has been a lot of CASPA issues with getting GRE scores to the schools, which might factor into why some people are not getting an "application received" email.

Thank you booker9! I called yesterday and they said "we can't give any information over the phone" :/

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! May I ask when you were verified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course!

CASPA verified - 05/21/15

Cornell added to CASPA application - 06/03/15

E-mail from Cornell acknowledging receipt of primary - 06/22/15

Secondary invite - 08/04/15

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived